Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web platform that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
- You will be the focal point for all data matters in the organization working closely with both R&D and Business teams
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- Advanced skills in excel
- Strong database experience and understanding of SQL is very important
- Ability to concurrently use different tools and techniques to derive innovative solutions to complex problems
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a data analysis or BI position in a data-rich environment
- Building and applying statistical models using R, MATLAB or equivalent
- Coding and Scripting experience using Python or Java is helpful
- Strong communication, presentation and data visualization skills
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top