Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 750M online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angles, Bangkok, New Delhi and Sao Paulo.
These days we are searching for a brilliant, data driven analyst to join our Product team as a BI and data-analysis expert who will help support and extend our business. So come join and be a part of Taboola’s success!
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for both business users and for the continuous driving forward of our development efforts
- Become the focal point for all data matters in the organization and works closely with the R&D and Business teams.
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- Advanced skills in excel
- Strong database experience and understanding of SQL –a must
- Proven drive for excellence
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform data into insights
- Experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment – a considerable advantage
- Experience working in online business – advantage
- working with BI Systems, for example: Qlickview or Tableau - advantage
- Coding \ Scripting experience (Python \ Java) – advantage
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the New York and London offices
- Experience working in a fast paced, technical environment
Back to top