Customer Support Representative
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet.
Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide top-of-the-line service to its internal and external clients. You will serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients, gathering information via email, to either solve an issue or escalate to the technical support team. If you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude, and aren’t afraid to learn some new technology, then this is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of the internet’s fastest growing companies.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients.
- Timely response to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system.
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed.
- Availability to work at least three shifts of 8.5 hours a week (morning, evening, or night), on a 24/5/365 schedule, plus an ‘on call’ shift during the weekend up to once a month. Minimum 3 shifts/week.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- A motivated team player with positive attitude and the ability accept and give productive feedback.
- Ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure.
- Computer skills – experience working on Mac and PC.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- B.S. or B.A. We will also consider current students who are able to meet the scheduling demands.
*we are looking for part-time AND full-time, hourly employees
Back to top