Country Manager - India
- New Delhi, India
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
As India's Country Manager will expand Taboola’s business in the country by creating sales strategy define road-map, build partnerships and generate revenue. We are looking for a leader with strong sales leadership experience who can execute quickly, operate independently, and who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Close business with both publishers and advertisers. Manage pipeline and forecasts
- Strategy development - build strategic partnerships with customers.
- Identifying the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with head of region to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with AM and our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team in regard to product development needs
- Oversee all operations within India including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Build, lead, manage and motivate the local sales organisation
- +12 years as key sales manager with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new industry
- Well-connected within the local market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and sensitivity towards cultural differences
Back to top