Content Reviewer – German/French/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Dutch/Polish
Are you looking for a dynamic, flexible workplace that will let harness your passion of content and culture into a career? If so - look no further.
Taboola is growing its Global Content Reviewer team and is looking for Reviewers to join the Ramat Gan office. This role is geared towards individuals who spent a significant amount of time abroad and are immersed in cultural subtleties of language and expressions. To excel you’ll need to have a can-do attitude and a passion for content and media. You will serve as a gatekeeper who reviews and categorizes content that goes into our ever-expanding network. If you are a fast learner, you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude - then this is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- High-level English is a must
- Native in one of the following languages: German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Dutch/Polish. Advantage to multilingual
- Knowledge of global pop culture and an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn, learn, learn!
The Availability to work Monday to Friday is a must for this position
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top