Content Reviewer – French/German/Japanese
Are you looking for a dynamic, flexible workplace that will let harness your passion of content and culture into a career? If so - look no further.
Taboola is growing its Global Content Reviewer team and is looking for Reviewers to join the Ramat Gan office. This role is geared towards individuals who spent a significant amount of time abroad and are immersed in cultural subtleties of language and expressions. To excel you’ll need to have a can-do attitude and a passion for content and media. You will serve as a gatekeeper who reviews and categorizes content that goes into our ever-expanding network. If you are a fast learner, you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude - then this is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Ideal for students. The Availability to work at least three shifts of 8.5 hours a week (morning and evening, including late evening) is a must for this position. Ability to work Friday shifts – an advantage
Responsibilities and skills:
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly according to policy
- Use various tools in order to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Native French/German/Japanese and high-level English is a must
- Knowledge of local and global pop culture and an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top