Content Marketing Manager
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, The Atlantic and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a passionate and experienced Content Marketing Manager to play a primary role in sharing Taboola’s story through a variety of global content initiatives. This person will work closely with company leadership, marketing, and business development teams to support sales and client relationship initiatives.
- Develop and manage a global content strategy that drives Taboola’s brand awareness, website traffic, lead-generation efforts, and new customer acquisition
- Collaborate with many different internal teams -- including product, sales, marketing, R&D, etc. -- to create interesting and engaging content such as blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, and more.
- Build and manage the Taboola Blog into a must-read daily publication that covers the intersection of digital marketing, online publishing, and content discovery, and hosts contributor content from an established team of both internal and external thought leaders.
- Act as an internal “investigative reporter” to uncover new stories that showcase Taboola’s capabilities and brand positioning, and empowers our sales and account management teams
- Work closely with Taboola’s founder and CEO on brainstorming, writing, and pitching a regular series of thought leadership bylines in top newspapers and trade periodicals
- Ensure that all content produced in-house and from outside partners is aligned with Taboola’s brand, style, quality, and tone of voice
- Develop analytic standards and actionable insights to properly evaluate, evolve, and improve Taboola’s overall content marketing efforts
- 3-5 years of digital communications and/or journalism experience
- Strong editorial skills and standards; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, WordPress, and other content management systems and digital analytics tools
- Highly-organized project manager capable of balancing multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Desire to be part of something big; ability to be a good teammate
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with the digital advertising and online media ecosystem
- Experience managing an editorial organization, such as a blog of publisher, that has significant monthly visitors (hundreds of thousands to one million)
Back to top