We are currently searching for a process-oriented, creative problem-solver to join our growing sales operations team. As a Business Analyst you will help internal customers develop, optimize, and troubleshoot complex business processes across multiple disciplines (eg. Sales, Legal, Finance, Account Management). This role will have broad exposure across a rapidly growing, global team and have the opportunity to contribute on diverse projects both big and small.
- Working with global team leads, you will build a deep understanding of business challenges and their needs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal business partners.
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking, and optimizing business processes and tools for global and regional KPIs
- Support scoping complex projects and manage projects across multiple teams, stakeholders, and systems
- Own administration, training, and documentation for sales and productivity tools, such as SalesForce, YesWare, and Datanyze
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Assist in scoping complex, data-centric projects and manage projects across multiple teams, stakeholders, and systems.
- 2+ years experience innovating or scaling in a similar, fast-based environment; specifically, experience in tools administration, SalesForce implementation, and project or process management.
- Must be able to work successfully as a member of a team and take initiative to own individual projects. Experience scoping and delivering multi-phase projects is a plus.
- Advanced excel skills and excellent written communication.
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and effective communication of complex concepts.
- BA/BS required. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred.
Nice To Have Skills That Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in knowledge management or internal training
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- SQL Proficiency and/or familiarity with basic database architecture.
- Experience with systems implementation and/or adoption programs (eg. SalesForce, Customer Success Management).
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top