We are currently searching for a process-oriented, creative problem-solver to join our growing sales operations team. As a Business Analyst you will help internal customers develop, optimize, and troubleshoot complex business processes across multiple disciplines (eg. Sales, Legal, Finance, Account Management). This role will have broad exposure across a rapidly growing, global team and have the opportunity to contribute on diverse projects both big and small.
- Working with global team leads, you will build a deep understanding of business challenges and their needs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal business partners.
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking, and optimizing business processes and tools for global and regional KPIs
- Support scoping complex projects and manage projects across multiple teams, stakeholders, and systems
- Own administration, training, and documentation for sales and productivity tools, such as SalesForce, YesWare, and Datanyze
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Assist in scoping complex, data-centric projects and manage projects across multiple teams, stakeholders, and systems.
- 2+ years experience innovating or scaling in a similar, fast-based environment; specifically, experience in tools administration, SalesForce implementation, and project or process management.
- Must be able to work successfully as a member of a team and take initiative to own individual projects. Experience scoping and delivering multi-phase projects is a plus.
- Advanced excel skills and excellent written communication.
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and effective communication of complex concepts.
- BA/BS required. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred.
Nice To Have Skills That Would Add Significant Value:
- Experience in knowledge management or internal training
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- SQL Proficiency and/or familiarity with basic database architecture.
- Experience with systems implementation and/or adoption programs (eg. SalesForce, Customer Success Management).
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top