Brand Sales Manager
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is seeking an experienced Brand Sales Manager to drive revenue against our video and native brand building solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience selling video both via managed services and programmatically.
The candidate is a rare blend of strategist and hunter. You are a consultative and solutions focused seller able to leverage our various assets to build solutions for brands where video is at the core. You are also entrepreneurial and self-motivated and can quickly identify and pursue short term revenue opportunities. You know how to figure things out, but also know when to ask for help. You are smart, empathetic and have a track record of success. With excellent communication skills, the right candidate is collaborative and a positive contributor to the Taboola culture.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evangelize the Taboola story in market, highlighting our video brand building capabilities
- Cultivate relationships with agencies and top tier brand advertisers in assigned territory by gaining insight into their business, and providing the appropriate solution to achieve their marketing goals
- Build innovative, complex and strategic brand marketing solutions, as well as execute on more tactical video ad buys
- Drive new video advertising revenue by establishing long-term strategic partnerships
- Generate high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations and proposals to marketers and advertising agencies
- Provide feedback to the company on product offering and how to best service our advertiser's needs
- Ability to travel to generate new business
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Advertising Sales, in a solution-oriented environment ideally selling video and/or native content. Programmatic knowledge is a plus.
- Able to establish and grow relationships with agency and brand decision makers
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Strong contacts across brand and ad agency investment and trading desk teams
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, SalesForce (CRM software)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top