Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
We are looking for a Benefits Specialist to join our HR team in NY. This person will be responsible for all US benefits planning and administration and be our employee’s main point of contact for all benefit related needs in NY and LA offices. He/she will work closely with the head of US HR on adding new programs and benefit solutions to support our growing organization.
- Administer employee benefits programs including but not limited to medical, dental, vision; life insurance; short and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, EAP, etc.
- Evaluate and compare existing company benefits to market data to determine company’s competitive position and develop recommendations for modifications/new plans accordingly
- Work closely with broker to develop census data and solicit insurance companies for quotations. Evaluate quotations and make recommendations to management.
- Responsible for administration of new and existing plans including communications, benefits booklets, benefits orientation and eligibility notifications.
- Handles benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick resolution.
- Responsible for administering company retirement plans (traditional 401(k) and Roth) including eligibility and ERISA notifications, employee education
- Prepares and executes, with legal consultation, benefit documentation such as original and amended plan texts, benefit agreements and insurance policies. Instructs insurance carriers, trustees, and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefit program. Ensures prompt and accurate compliance.
- Establish and/or strengthen relationships with key HR vendors to maximize value for the services they provide.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a Benefits role. Ideal candidate will have deep expertise in benefits design and negotiation, and 401(k) plans.
- Must be a team player and boast, “can do attitude”, and be able to forge great relationships both within and outside the HR team.
- An ideal candidate will also have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve and communicate observations and recommendations
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top