Anti Fraud Specialist
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a top notch Anti Fraud specialist whose responsible for investigating low post click issues, prevent billing Fraud and to keep our network free of any abnormal behaviours that fall under the category of fraud. The successful candidate should have an understanding of the online industry. She/he will be a creative person with the ability to solve complex problems and communicates well with others.
- Monitor the network’s performance and reputation
- Be the gatekeeper for self service advertisers, perform daily fraud checks and investigations.
- Identify and investigate publishers with low conversions
- suggest optimization & UI changes to improve user experience and publisher’s performances
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources and technologies
- Supply a timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Work with product & business to support team’s decision making processes
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
- Use data driven internal tools and external technology identify fraud - Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Multi-tasking, Results driven, meet goals & comply with deadlines
- Fast learner with excellent communication skills, with proven ability to lead and interact with multiple teams/stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Troubleshooting experience, understand flows and provide creative solutions
- Self learner, Highly motivated and a team player ,able to work independently and within a team
- BA in Industrial engineering/Business/Economics - a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce/Jira - a plus
- Experience in a multinational organization – An advantage
Back to top