Anti Fraud Analyst
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a top notch Anti Fraud analyst whose main goal is to investigate low post click trends and improve conversions across our portfolio of brands. In addition, the Fraud analyst will be collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, and be exposed to various facets of our business, He will define and track fraud metrics, help improve work process, and prevent fraud. The successful candidate should have a strong analytic background, technically skilled and have business understanding of the online industry.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Learn, maintain and improve our fraud detection process in Taboola
- Identify and investigate publishers with low conversions and suggest optimization activities to improve their performances
- Analyze data trends and translate them into actionable business insights
- Manage fraud cases while acting as the main point of contact with AM’s across the company
- Develop a strong working relationship with AM’s across the company to offer new optimization opportunities
- Work closely with Product and analytic teams to support decision making as part of new features roll out
- 2+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Strong database experience and experience with advanced Excel & SQL
- Experience with BI Systems (Tableau, or other)
- Great communication skills, with proven ability to lead and interact effectively with multiple teams/stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English, required to communicate daily with international teams
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Proven track record in using data tools and trends to identify opportunities and create clear actions to improve performance, problem-solving approach
- BA/BS in finance, statistics, quantitative economics - a plus
- Previous experience in similar role - a major plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce/Jira - a plus
Back to top