Algorithm Engineering Team Leader
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
The team is responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
By Joining Taboola’s algorithms team, you’ll be able to catch up with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine learning, big data analytics and cloud computing.
*Please note that hands-on coding is an important and integral part of the position.
- Build a team of professionals that will lead innovative solutions to new products in Taboola
- Apply your scientific Machine Learning background and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Experiment with new algorithmic big data technologies
- M.Sc. or PhD. in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in algorithm development or data science related fields
- Proven experience of at least 2 years of leading an excellent and efficient team of algorithm engineers
- Expertise in machine learning frameworks (SK Learn, Spark ML, etc.)
- You are an excellent coder, proficient in Java + Python
- Experience with Deep Learning technologies – a big plus (TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, etc.)
- Experience developing software within a distributed computation framework (e.g., Hadoop, Spark)
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top