At the Taboola algorithms team, we build machine learning algorithms that predict the user’s behavior and find the right recommendations at the right time – at web scale.
Due to the online nature of Taboola’s business, algorithmic improvements done by our researchers have an immediate, significant and measurable impact on the company’s revenue. Therefore the algorithms team in Taboola sits right at core of the company’s business.
The team is responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
By Joining Taboola’s algorithms team, you’ll be able to catch up with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine learning, big data analytics and cloud computing.
As an Algorithm Engineer, you will:
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant impact on the company’s success.
- Experiment with new algorithmic approaches and big data technologies.
We are looking for:
You’ve done your formal education and have been developing algorithms in the industry for a while. You quickly come up with usable ideas and implement them efficiently and elegantly. You know where to take shortcuts and where not to. You know how to effectively get things done either in a team or solo. You pick up new technologies quickly and know how to choose the right tools for every job. You are an excellent coder, proficient in at least one compiled language (e.g. C++, Java) and one scripting language (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB).
- M.Sc. or PhD. in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- Expertise in cutting-edge machine learning techniques.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization.
- Experience developing software within a distributed computation framework (e.g., Hadoop, Spark).
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top