Accounts Receivable Accountant - French Market (based in London)
Here at Taboola we have an opportunity in our Accounting team for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional to manage collections for our French client base. The role would be based in our London office which acts as the European hub of Taboola.
The Role is all about managing French customer accounts that fall into arrears; effectively and efficiently collecting on these accounts as well as managing invoicing and dealing with all finance related queries for our French clients. You will also be required to develop relationships with our French Sales team so that there are clear lines of communication and you are kept abreast of developments with our clients. Finally, there is scope to also get involved with other areas of finance over time.
This is a high-level customer service driven role. To be successful in this role you must be a self motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to be assertive when required.
- Native French speaker
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience essential
- Knowledge of / interest in broader Accounting practices
- Excellent Excel, Word and Email skills required
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels. You may need to communicate a difficult message in a manner that is clear and assertive and always professional.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion to be part of the exciting world of Taboola
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top