Taboola is looking for a smart, results-driven Accounting Administrator to support its growing business operations in APAC.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 4 billion recommendations served every day. Taboola enables publishers, brands and agencies to acquire high quality traffic and unique users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include the Sanook Online, Matichon, Kao-Sod, NDTV, Yahoo Japan and many more.
We are looking for an intelligent and business-oriented Accounting Administrator to support the APAC Headquarters based in Bangkok. The Accounting Administrator will be responsible for billings and collections, payments to vendors, expense reports, and bank reconciliations.
- Working closely with the sales and account management team to bill accurately and on time
- Manage full cycle of accounts receivable: automated and manual invoicing process, reconciliation of customers’ balances, collecting payments and posting to accounts.
- Recording financial information
- Participated in monthly, quarterly and annually closing periods.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 3- 4 years of experience as Bookkeeper, experience in High Tech industry an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in periodical and annual Tax and VAT reporting.
- Excellent English – spoken and written – required to communicative efficiently with the rest of the global finance and account management team.
- Experience working independently and working with both internal and external clients
- Good knowledge in excel (including Vlookup and PIVOT tables)
- Organized, detailed oriented and with great planning and executing skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced position
- Experience in NetSuite or some other ERP system an advantage
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Back to top