Account Manager - Netherlands
Location: London, UK
Account Management | London, UK
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Are you a sales-savvy, account manager with a passion for digital media? If so we are looking for people like you to come and join one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager to strengthen client relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service. The Netherlands is a key new market for us across the business and as such this new Media Account Manager role is geared towards experienced Dutch speaking Account Managers who have proven their ability to nurture and grow client relationships in the Dutch media market in the recent past.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Billing – communicating with accounts payable on billing issues
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- And entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to do some business travel when required
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top