Account Director - Publisher Development
Taboola is looking for a dedicated Publisher Account Director to own the commercial relationship for one of Taboola’s largest enterprise publishing partners. The Account Director will also work closely with the Publisher to identify new revenue opportunities and collaborate with internal resources on development and deployment of new features. Above all, the Account Director is responsible for the growth and success of the publisher partner relationship. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a history of revenue attainment, and strong managerial skills from previous experience.
This is a great opportunity to be the first Taboola employee in market, working with your largest publisher partner. There is potential to grow a team under this person and we are only hiring people with that potential.
This role will be based in the Seattle, Washington area.
We are willing to relocate from New York, NY to Seattle.
**Must be able to travel frequently to/from New York/Seattle in the first 2 months of employment to train in NYC. After the training period, required travel will decrease significantly.
- Be the “face of the account team” for internal executives and operational points of contact within publisher organization
- Discover growth opportunities and resolve business obstacles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to align product development to requirements for account growth
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating market knowledge and industry expertise
- Track and analyze performance for book of business to ensure all implementations are meeting or exceeding sales plans
- Partner with Media Sales to grow revenue for publisher partner
Desired Experience and Education:
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 6+ years of experience in digital advertising
- 2+ years of enterprise partnership management experience
- Experience working with remote global teams
- Ability to present persuasive arguments to support recommendations internally and externally
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Very strong analytical thinking abilities, project management and organization skills
- Understanding of REST API integrations
- Front-end web development experience a plus
- Mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) application development a plus
- Regular domestic and some international travel required
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top