2nd level Technical Support Engineer
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
Taboola's 2nd level engineers are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire support organization
- Manage assigned cases to meet service levels
- Knowledge expert that will serve as the focal point within the team
- Ongoing support and working closely with the business teams throughout the company
- Experience in similar technical support and/or deployment position – MUST
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes and structured formal documentation
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a multinational organization – An advantage
- Media companies background – An advantage
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top