Visitor Control Administrator - 0009
Supporting JSF F-35
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Secret Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
The Visitor Control Administrator provide on-site activity security operations support.
The Visitor Control Administrator will perform the following responsibilities:
- Issue, maintain, distribute, and track all visitor badges
- Open/Close all client facilities and shall active/deactivate alarms
- conduct end-of-day security checks by completing the tasks listed on the existing security checklist
- Process all incoming and outgoing visit requests on a daily basis
- Create and process country clearance requests through the U.S. Government's Foreign Visit System for personnel
- Monitor and control incoming and outgoing U.S. Government property
- Collect, maintain, and close out all foreign travel reports (Notification of Foreign Travel/SAP Form 6) for SAP briefed personnel
- Escort and monitor the actions of the janitorial and maintenance personnel
- Other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Three (3) years of general security experience
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrated in-depth familiarity with DoD security regulations
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
International Security Specialist
Nakishna works hand-in-hand with System High clients and partner nations to provide innovative international security guidance and compliance measures.
Back to top