Technology Protection Engineer - 0003
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
Technology Protection Engineers (TPEs) provide Research, Development and Acquisition protection assistance to activities and supporting government organizations, as well as Research and Technology Protection (RTP) support to technology initiatives as part of Rapid Deployment Initiatives (RDI) or Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) efforts. The TPE provides operational and administrative security support services to basic and advanced RD&A programs at laboratory, project and vendor locations. The TPE researches and analyzes RD&A engineering and programmatic documentation and recommends appropriate security priorities and objectives to assist in the identification and protection of Critical Program Information (CPI). As required, the TPE conducts RTP training for both government and contractor personnel. Success is demonstrated by the effective application of standardized systems security engineering principles and the integration of foreign intelligence threat evaluations, vulnerability analyses, risk assessments and customer needs to assist the customer in the identification and protection of CPI, while minimizing impact to cost, schedule or performance issues.
- Minimum of Top Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
- 3 years experience in engineering or technology protection
- Must achieve TPE Certification within 6 months
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (any discipline)
- Basic understanding of engineering principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Group facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the month
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- EEO is the Law
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top