Security Administrator - 0009
Supporting F-35 JSF
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
CONTINGENT - UPCOMING OPPORTUNITY
The Security Administrator will provide security administrative support to the Client. Security administrative support includes, but is not limited to meeting scheduling and support (program management reviews, quarterly security meetings with the security director, weekly staff meetings, etc.), updating distribution lists, organizational charts, recall musters, security contact card, packages distribution, and mail picking up/drop-off mail. The Security Administrator will provide back-up support to key security operations support as needed.
The Security Administrator will perform the following responsibilities:
- Office duties, such as: scheduling, calendar management, organizational charts, package distribution, mail pickup/drop off
- Perform periodic package checks at SAP facilities on Client site
- Ensure Client security database is updated and current. Database storage includes: Client personnel clearance, access, training, badges, keys, and personal information.
- Generate monthly reports as requested
- Assist in updating the Client Security Administration Network (JSAN) databases
- Maintain the security central file archive
- Ensure all Client security policies and procedures are current
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Minimum 1+ years' of general security experience
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Familiar with all aspects of key security operations to include visitor control, personnel security, physical security, SAPF operations, and information security
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top