Program Security Representative - 0004
Supporting Research, Development, Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (RDT&E/S&T) programs at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret/SCI Required
Program Security Representatives (PSRs) provide life-cycle development and protection for Research, Development, Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (RDT&E/S&T) programs at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The PSR works under the direction of the Program Security Officer (PSO) to apply program security requirements in such a manner that the programs can be executed in a cost-effective, schedule compliant manner, with minimum risk to information, personnel, and business continuity.
PSR must possess and have successfully demonstrated technical security competence, excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, and the interpersonal skills necessary to determine and implement the proper and effective security policy and procedures for the protection of classified information for Collateral, SAP, or SCI efforts.
The duties of a PSR include, but are not limited to:
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
A bachelor degree and four (4) years of related experience or, no degree and six (6) years of related experience, or provide rationale why the proposed person has the right combination of education and/or experience to perform the duties described as well as the ability to work proactively with program managers, SETAs, technologists and performers (mission partners).
Qualifying recent and relevant experience includes successfully performing as a Program Security Representative (or similar title) for one or more special programs on a contract or in an organization that provides security support to a federal entity or private corporation in a classified environment.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Extensive knowledge of Special Access Programs
- Apply working knowledge of Executive Order 13526, NISPOM, NISPOM Overprint, ICD series, DCID series, DoD 5205.7 SAP Manuals, and other applicable security policies
- Previous DoD experience strongly desired
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top