Program Security Officer III - 0001
Location Las Vegas
Number of Openings 1
Clearance TS/SCI required. Willing to obtain and undergo a CI Polygraph.
The Program Security Officer (PSO) performs security services in all of the specialized security areas (personnel, information, physical, operational, SAP, OPSEC, COMSEC), applying incident management, problem solving, task performance and producing finished documentation; e.g., reports, special studies, policy and procedure development, security designs, training programs and assessments. Provides research and technical support to projects, producing solutions and documentation. Monitors project tasks and schedules. Supports high intensity exercises and events which often include Joint and/or Coalition participants.
The PSO duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Knowledge of information security to include providing direct support and assistance in day-to-day administration of the overall SAP/SCI information security program.
- SAP/SCI Classification and marking guidance and support.
- Maintain multiple databases consisting of SAP/SCI TS documents and magnetic media stored within the facility. Knowledge of change-of-custodian policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP/SCI classified reproduction processing and classified destruction processing.
- Must have a basic knowledge of SAP/SCI Information Systems Security and SAP/SCI Cybersecurity measures.
- Knowledge of developing and implementing SAP/SCI training processes.
- Knowledge of SAP/SCI Personnel Security to manage direct support of day-to-day administration as well surge requirements supporting exercises and events.
- Prepare and forward SAP/SCI visit notifications/certifications for personnel entering the facilities to include assigned military, government civilian, and contractor personnel as well as visitors, including Joint and Coalition partners.
- Ensure personnel have appropriate security clearance and investigations before SAP/SCI access is granted in facility by using the proper database checks.
- Assist in managing the personnel security policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining required SAP/SCI accesses. Knowledge of SAP/SCI access and access termination policies.
- Knowledge of COMSEC policies and procedures, COMSEC OI and Emergency Action Plans/task.
- Experience with COMSEC training policies and procedures. Ability to conduct refresher training for personnel.
- Knowledge of OPSEC to include: reviewing, recommending, preparing and assisting in conducting refresher training of the customer OPSEC program
- Knowledge with Security Awareness, Training, and Education (SATE) support to conduct annual, semiannual, and quarterly training.
- Provide Exercise/Event Security Support to the Client. May entail extended shifts or weekend work.
- Experience working SAP/SCI programs in operational, test, and exercise environments is highly desired.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Knowledge of physical, personnel, industrial, and information security
- Knowledge of SAP, SCI, and Collateral information preferred
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
Educational and Position Requirements:
- 5 years of related experience
- No degree required. Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
Chief Human Capital Officer
Sarah has been charged by the CEO as being responsible for looking after the personal and professional wellbeing of each and every System High team member.
Back to top