LocationArlington SupportingJSF F-35 Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Number of Openings1 ClearanceTop Secret (TS) Security Clearance with SCI eligibility required and current within the last five years Description
The Program Protection/OPSEC Specialist is responsible for development of critical program protection strategies for existing and new programs, including analysis, product development, and other activities designed to ensure comprehensive, consistent protection strategies are incorporated into the planning and execution of technology programs across the organization. The Program Protection/OPSEC Specialist serves as a key resource supporting the Security & Intelligence Directorate leadership through engagement with Program Security staff, Program Managers, and key stakeholder.
- Security Operations Support will be responsible for support of the development and integration of a Proactive Protection (P2) strategy into existing F-35 program protection architecture to include perception management; Observables, Identification and Containment (OI&C); External Interfaces and Transactions (EI&T); CI and DoD community coordination on-site at the F-35 JPO located in Crystal City, VA. The contractor shall coordinate and oversee all program protection support activities in support of the F-35 JPO.
- Be able articulate, create, develop, coordinate, and manage program protection strategies to support the F-35 program and technology, as well as related programs.
- Assist in identification of Critical Program Information, capabilities, and components.
- Document the complete OPSEC process in overall and program-specific OPSEC plans by maintaining contact with the Interagency OPSEC Support and other agencies.
- Work with DoD CI personnel to examine and recommend mitigation measures based on the Agency and specific program risk assessments, keeping program cost, schedule, and ultimate program capability in mind.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Possess excellent research and data-gathering skills with an ability to interpret/analyze complex information within operational Research & Development (R&D) / Science & Technology (S&T) environments
- Devise and help implement innovative P2 strategies to secure sensitive technologies and capabilities
- Perform, or support, security inspections, identify security discrepancies and prepare reports
- Perform courier duties within the continental United States (CONUS)
- Perform objective reviews on all documentation encountered during performance of duties
- Possess the energy, experience, and subject matter expertise to demonstrate sound judgment, foresight and problem solving skills in a fast-pace S&T RDT&E environment
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate, interact easily and effectively with a wide variety of individuals and echelons in both written and verbal forms
- Manage and maintain detailed information and documentation
- Work independently, as well as in a team environment, within the bounds and guidelines of the organization
- Answer telephones and other modes of administrative communications in the performance of duties
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situationsAvailable to work before/after typical office hours
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literate
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Top Secret Clerance and current investigation within the last five years
- Subject to a random counter-intelligence scope polygraphs as a condition of access eligibility.
- Possess a BA/BS degree and a minimum of four (4) years' experience in the counterintelligence/security support to the Research, Development, and Acquisition cycle.
- If no BA/BS, possess a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in the counterintelligence/security support to the Research, Development, and Acquisition cycle.
- SFPC highly recommended.
- Ability to travel to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations on short notice
- Limited travel within the region
- Must have active US passport for OCONUS travel requirements
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Additional Information About the OrganizationFrom our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.