Program Protection Analyst - 0014
Location Falls Church
Number of Openings 1
Clearance TS required. Must be able to obtain and maintain SCI if needed.
Position is anticipated to relocate to Ft. Belvoir in six months.
The Program Protection Analyst assists in the execution of the BMDS program protection, Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), System Security Engineering (SSE), Acquisition Security, and Industrial Security programs throughout the BMDS acquisition life cycle to aid in the development, fielding, and deployment of operational and test assets worldwide.
The Program Protection Analyst duties include, but not limited to:
- Assists the Senior Program Protection Analyst (SPPA) in discharging BMDS duties
- Act as the lead when the SPPA is way.
- Apply expertise and analytical techniques and processes to support the development of major DoD weapon systems
- Support the development of program deliverables by providing detailed research, analysis, and production of program protection and other security products
- Conduct detailed technical state-of-the-world research and engineering research
- Conduct systems, risk and vulnerability analysis
- Assist in the production of security, international security
- Knowledge in analyzing, and reviewing security documentation, including:
- Conduct Critical Program Protection Assessments
- Develop BMDS Program Protection Plans (PPPs)
- Counterintelligence Support Plans (CISP)
- Technology Threat Risk Assessments (TTRA)
- Multidisciplinary Counterintelligence Threat Assessments (MDCITA)
- Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Anti-tamper plans
- Technology Assessment and Control Plans (TA/CP)
- Critical Program Information (CPI) lists
- Critical Technology (CT) lists
- Criticality Analysis (CA)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Assists the SPPA's strategic thinking initiatives that address issues and implement plans for major operational defense programs
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Knowledge with DoD security and program protection and declassification operations
- Knowledge of the DoD and major systems or programs
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- 7+ years of relevant experience with DoD security and program protection and declassification operations with a BA/BS degree (Science, technology, Engineering and Math - STEM- degree preferred.
- An additional 5+ years may be substituted for the BA/BS degree
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
Chief Human Capital Officer
Sarah has been charged by the CEO as being responsible for looking after the personal and professional wellbeing of each and every System High team member.
Back to top