Physical Security Specialist - 0001
Location Hurlburt Field
Number of Openings 1
Physical Security representative- SAP Program
Hurlburt Field, Florida
TS /SCI security clearance required
Provide operational and staff support relative to physical security for major DoD/IC agencies. Ensure program and personnel comply with the NISPOM and/or other DoD/IC directives and policies. Possess vast knowledge in SCIF security policies, practices and procedures.
The Physical Security Specialist duties include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in planning, inspecting, accrediting, and maintaining the SCIF security posture and ensure compliance with DoD/IC directives and policies
- Implement and administer the Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) program to the customer
- Assist customer with annual physical security inspection
- Protect and safeguard all government property along with National Security Information (NSI) by utilizing personnel, physical, information and general security practices and procedures
- Liaise with external agencies on physical security matters and attend conferences and/or meetings discussing topics relative to physical security
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager and Operations Security Officer to ensure physical security measures are followed, but do not interfere with the facility or OPSEC posture
- Assists Personnel Security Specialist with the following: utilize JPAS and/or Scattered Castles for security clearance verification and processing; develop, implement, and administer badging and badge control procedures; and security classification management duties and advisement
- Other duties assigned.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Ability to interface with difficult clients and engage in a constructive manner
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top