Personnel Security Specialist
- Arlington, VA
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
The Personnel Security (PERSEC) Specialist will provide support to personnel with any personnel security requirement within Special Access Program Facilities (SAPF) in accordance with the NISPOM and DOD 5205.07, Volume 2. The PERSEC Specialist will be responsibilty for tracking and maintaining all PERSEC information to include clearance status, SAP access, security training records, personnel information files (PIFs) and visit certification (VAR). They will also process incoming Program Access Request (PAR) and associated documentation through the JSFPO Processing to include following the processing requirement found in JADE SOP.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant specialized security experience.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Thorough knowledge of multiple DOD and service security references, regulations, and instructions pertaining to PERSEC, especially the NISPOM and DOD 5202.07 Vol 2. JAFAN experience preferred.
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situation
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
- EEO is the Law
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top