Information Systems Security Officer - 0001
- Albuquerque, NM
Number of Openings 1
Clearance TS/SCI desired.
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) provides direct support and assistance in day-to-day administration of the Information Systems Security program. Experience and knowledge in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 and DoD 8570.01-M with SCI and SAP systems.
The ISSE will perform the following responsibilities:
- Perform Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) duties as delineated in applicable policy directives.
- Provide guidance, research and recommendations to the Client regarding processing of unclassified and classified information on information systems.
- Provide technical and procedural Information System (IS) Security advice to government and industrial teams.
- Ensures automated information systems (AIS) and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices.
- Maintaining Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for the Client systems.
- Provide Information Assurance guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Knowledge of information assurance guidance
- Knowledge of system security plans
- RMF Processes
- Knowledge of NIST
- Knowledge of systems administration
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Knowledge of COMSEC
- Ability to interface with difficult clients and engage in a constructive manner
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top