Foreign Disclosure Analyst - 0009
Supporting JSF F-35
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
The Foreign Disclosure Analyst provides technical and analytical support for the Joint Program Office (JPO) Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) and is responsible for reviewing and documenting the oral and visual disclosure and documentary release of classified military information (CMI) and controlled unclassified information (CUI) to F-35 foreign partners and F-35 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) participants
Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years. BA/BS degree (International Studies/Relations or related area) and a minimum of five (5) years specialized security experience in Foreign Disclosure or International Security
With no degree, a minimum of ten (10) years specialized security experience in Foreign Disclosure, International Security, or Intelligence.
- Working knowledge of the National Disclosure Policy (NPD-1), Air Force Instruction16-201, DoD Directive 5230.20, DoD Manual 5200.22-M (the NISPOM) and the International Programs Security Handbook
- Familiarity with Delegation of Disclosure Letters (DLLs)
- Familiarity with the Foreign Visit System (SPAN)
- Knowledge of Information Exchange Guides (IEGs), JPO Project Security Instructions (PSI), Cooperative Program Personnel (CPP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
Chief Human Capital Officer
Sarah has been charged by the CEO as being responsible for looking after the personal and professional wellbeing of each and every System High team member.
Back to top