Foreign Disclosure Analyst - 0009
Location Pax River
Supporting JSF F-35
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
The Foreign Disclosure Analyst is responsible for reviewing and documenting the oral and visual disclosure and documentary release of classified military information (CMI) and controlled unclassified information (CUI) to F-35 foreign partners and F-35 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) participants. Provides technical and analytical support for the Joint Program Office (JPO) Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) in developing, updating, administering and evaluating F-35 foreign disclosure policies and procedures directly affecting the release of highly technical and sensitive information to F-35 foreign partners and F-35 FMS participants.
The Foreign Disclosure Analyst will perform the following responsibilities:
- Provide Foreign Disclosure analysis support, as stipulated by JPO policy and Delegation of Disclosure Letters (DLLs),
- Provide Foreign Disclosure auditing support to ensure program personnel are correctly performing unclassified releases of information to foreign nationals and marking the released information IAW JPO policy,
- Provide Foreign Visit System (FVS) support on-site at the Government's facilities,
- Prepare International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Exemption Requests,
- Coordinate with JPO Security Education for development and maintenance of JPO awareness and foreign disclosure training, and
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance required and current within the last five years
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- BA/BS degree (International Studies/Relations or related area) and a minimum of five (5) years specialized security experience in Foreign Disclosure or International Security
- No degree with minimum of ten (10) years specialized security experience in Foreign Disclosure or International Security
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Working knowledge of the National Disclosure Policy (NPD-1), Air Force Instruction16-201, DoD Directive 5230.20, DoD Manual 5200.22-M (the NISPOM) and the International Programs Security Handbook
- Familiarity with DDLs
- Familiarity with the Foreign Visit System (SPAN)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
Desired Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Knowledge of Information Exchange Guides (IEGs), JPO Project Security Instructions (PSI), Cooperative Program Personnel (CPP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
International Security Specialist
Nakishna works hand-in-hand with System High clients and partner nations to provide innovative international security guidance and compliance measures.
Back to top