LocationNationwide Supporting Full-Time/Part-Time -unspecified- Number of Openings1 Clearance Description
This is an upcoming Q2 position
The primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
- Performs as the highest-level technical expert, providing both internal and external consulting services
- Establish complex operational software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned
- Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system
- Management of installation, maintenance, auditing and support of a secure MS Windows network environment and limited web/data application service
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix OSs such RHEL 6 and 7, SUSE, and ESXi 6.5 and above.
- Management of internet applications and protocols IP,TCP,HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, & SSL
- Management of file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required.
- Interface with local customers and provide IT related support to quickly resolve problems
- Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- Management of periodic maintenance, hardware upgrades and replacement, firmware updates and system configuration changes
- Attend planning and requirements meetings with IT staff, Program Managers and customers as required
- Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to the team
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 10 - 12 years related experience, minimum of 2 years SAP experience
- Prior performance in roles such as ISSO, ISSM, SCA or SAP IT Director
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 3 or Information Assurance Manager 3 within six-months of the date of hire
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012R2 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Thorough knowledge of CISCO network and switching and routing.
- Thorough knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware 6.5 and VDI.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and security hardening.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to C&A
- Thorough knowledge of and current relevant experience with PL1 & PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is a plus
- Must having working knowledge of DoD, National and applicable service and agency security policy, manuals and standards. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.