Database Specialist - 0003
Number of Openings 1
Clearance Top Secret clearance
The Database Specialist shall develop, maintain and update an Access database to be maintained on Sharepoint used to track RTP Program Status and CIDA Workload
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining MS Access and Sharepoint sites and shall possess the skills required to migrate data from the SQL server environment to MS Access
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
Professional Business Functions
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literate
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Top Secret clearance
- Subject to a random counter-intelligence scope polygraphs as a condition of access eligibility.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable degree in the Information Technology field
- 3 years of experience with SQL Server or comparable SQL database (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Certification in SQL server
- Limited travel within the region
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
Chief Human Capital Officer
Sarah has been charged by the CEO as being responsible for looking after the personal and professional wellbeing of each and every System High team member.
Back to top