LocationNationwide Supporting Full-Time/Part-Time -unspecified- Number of Openings1 Clearance Description
This is an upcoming Q2 position
Position will provide "quarterly, part time" multi-discipline training, evaluation, and subject matter expertise (SME) support for the Information Operations Division of of the customer, Pentagon, Washington, DC. Responsibilities of this position cover Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities training and evaluation of programs and efforts.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and evaluate customer security and viability/effectiveness of highly sensitive and often highly classified programs and plans supporting sensitive activities and special access programs (SAPs) within the customer and DoD
- Provide quarterly review of unique and highly classified proposals requiring a vast knowledge of customer, DoD, Federal and non-federal organizations, tactics, policies, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with sensitive intelligence collection programs and other sensitive activities primarily supporting the customer, but also DoD in general
- Review, evaluate, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products, when appropriate, to customer leadership regarding security, counterintelligence, and training activities/efficacy
- Identify, assess, and provide recommendations for potential security vulnerabilities; review all pertinent security directives, regulations and instructions to ensure compliance; prepare future threat analysis assessments
- Provide periodic subject matter expertise on a quarterly basis to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- 5 years intelligence/IO experience in any DoD component or minimum 4 years IO, operations, policy, military planning or intelligence/CI experience
- 5 years intelligence/IO training and evaluation experience
- 10 years military or equivalent (GS/GG/Contractor) experience at the operational level
- HQ Staff or MAJCOM equivalent experience desired
- Mastery knowledge of DoD, National Security, and Intelligence Community organizations, policies, legislation, and directives to plan and develop relationships and guidance for application of complex procedures and techniques to unique situations in Intelligence and signature reduction arenas
- Mastery knowledge and experience in conducting intelligence operations in an international arena using diverse intelligence support structures and inter-agency cooperation. To include: extensive knowledge/experience in counterintelligence, HUMINT, and security operations
- Skill in professional planning, organizing, training and evaluation of training efficacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.