LocationNationwide Supporting Full-Time/Part-Time -unspecified- Number of Openings1 Clearance Description
This is an upcoming Q2 position
Position will provide "day-to-day" multi-discipline analysis, CI Analyst responsibilities will cover Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
- Plan, organize, and evaluate customer security and viability/effectiveness of highly sensitive and often highly classified programs and plans supporting sensitive activities and special access programs (SAPs) within the customer and DoD
- Provide prompt review and coordination of unique and highly classified proposals requiring a vast knowledge of customer, DoD, Federal and non-federal organizations, tactics, policies, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with sensitive intelligence collection programs and other sensitive activities primarily supporting the customer, but also DoD in general
- Research, analyze, review, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products, when appropriate, to senior leadership regarding security, counterintelligence, and signature reduction issues.
- Identify, assess, and provide recommendations for potential security vulnerabilities; review all
- pertinent security directives, regulations and instructions to ensure compliance; prepare future threat analysis assessments.
- Provide prompt and responsive customer support and subject matter expertise as required to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task
- Ensure that detailed coordination for sensitive activities and SAPs does not disclose National Security intent, capabilities, or vulnerabilities, and be prepared to brief selected portions to Senior customer and DoD officials, both verbally or in writing
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 4 years intelligence/CI experience in any DoD component
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.