LocationNationwide Supporting Full-Time/Part-Time -unspecified- Number of Openings1 Clearance Description
This is an upcoming Q2 position
The COMSEC Manager's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
- Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified keying material inventories, inspections and other COMSEC related support and oversight functions
- Perform installation of secure telephone equipment (STE) and coordinate to deliver encryption device(s) and keying material to select Information Technology (IT) specialists maintaining classified networks
- Administer a Top Secret inventory and document control program to account for COMSEC equipment and materials
- Conduct inventories per agency policy and reports any discrepancy to government customer
- Courier classified information and author receipts for classified materials
- Ensure Automated Information Systems Security requirements, related to COMSEC duties, are complied with
- Ensure proper physical security accreditation has been issued by designated Program Security Officers for supported facilities
- Train personnel in COMSEC procedures and the use of related equipment
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Level I Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5 years related experience
- Level II Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5 to 7 years related experience
- Must have a strong understanding of COMSEC accountability as well as knowledge of the procedures required for the issue and receipt of COMSEC equipment and materials to include inventory and mailing
- Must be able to perform regular moderate lifting (approximately 25 - 40 pounds)
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career. EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. supervisorUIDNone Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.