Advanced Software Assurance Specialist - 0014
Number of Openings 1
The Advanced Software Assurance Specialist will focus on the identification and protection of Critical Program Information (CPI) and analysis and development of Software Assurance (SwA) solutions to ensure that developed and fielded capabilities effectively deter efforts to Reverse Engineer (RE), exploit, or develop countermeasures and ensure against RE, replication, or modification by an unauthorized nation or organization.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide oversight support lead to the SwA program through Missile Defense Agency (MDA) metrics management and development of MDA SwA guidance to include, SwA policy documents, SwA manuals, and SwA standards, and SwA program protection risk management.
- Develop Program Protection and audit plans and procedures to assess vendor compliance for SwA and the protection of Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) critical information, software, firmware, and hardware.
- Integrate SwA countermeasures into Program Protection Plans (PPP) and audit contractor compliance with SwA guidance through Program Protection Implementation Plans (PPIP).
- Develop procedures to independently validate the integrity of BMDS software during Ground Test campaigns.
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Knowledge of creating and implementing program protection plans
- Knowledge of BMDS software
Professional Business Functions
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations
- Available to work before/after typical office hours
- Independent self-starter, proactive and professional assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literate
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of active Top Secret (TS)
- TS/SCI strongly desired
- Subject to a random counter-intelligence scope polygraphs as a condition of access eligibility.
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant SwA experience with an MA/MS from an accredited institution of higher learning in related field, an additional 5 years of experience with a BA/BS in related field may be substituted
- Limited travel within the region
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Meet Some of System High's Employees
International Security Specialist
Nakishna works hand-in-hand with System High clients and partner nations to provide innovative international security guidance and compliance measures.
Back to top