US0424 Sysco Hawaii
IMMEDIATELY HIRING Warehouse Order Selectors up to $56,000/year NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Hiring immediately
- Earn up to $56,000 per year including base, overtime, and incentives
- Industry-leading total rewards package
- On-the-job training with career growth opportunities
- No college degree or previous warehouse experience required!
- Overtime opportunities
Work in a Sysco warehouse and be a critical member of the foodservice supply chain. Warehouse Selectors pick orders for delivery to foodservice venues in the local community.
- Active, physical role that includes operating an electric pallet jack, and/or forklift
- Organizing and palletizing product to build customer orders
- Safe working environment, working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions and type of product being selected (i.e., non-refrigerated, refrigerated, and frozen.)
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.