US1119 FreshPoint Denver, Inc.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
$500.00 Sign on Bonus
PAY RATE: $17.50
Additional Compensation & Benefits:
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation. Visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
- General clean up (boxes, trash, etc.)
- Assist production supervisor as needed.
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate effectively in English.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk.
- Required to stand; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Able to work in a cold environment.
- Must be able to meet hygiene requirements for food service.
- Can work overtime and weekends if needed.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.