US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Coach agile team by instilling agile practices & methods, raising the performance of agile teams through impediment management, continuous improvement, and process facilitation
- Provides experience and insights for the Product Owner and team in the creation and ongoing management of the backlog
- Facilitates effective sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives, promoting team ownership
- Provides insight into the priorities, through an understanding of technical issues, and identifying dependencies on other teams
- Coaches teams to interact in ways that ensure clear communication of product requirements and team commitments
- Coaches continuous improvement and self-organizing behaviors in the team while promoting the use of agile practices
- Clears the team’s impediments and ensures team is raising and clearing impediments on a daily basis
- Reviews progress, issues and risks and teaches team to conducts problem analysis as well as conflict resolution
- Identifies gaps in knowledge and addresses them through teaching, mentoring, and coaching of best practices across teams
- Mentors other SMs through Community of Practice and other informal forums
- Supervises delivery team members as they commit to and deliver work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years experience in the role of a Scrum Master in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development frameworks
- Strong understanding of agile Project Management Tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, HP agile Manager, Rally etc.
- Demonstrated l servant leadership with the ability to foster team engagement and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated problem solver and active seeker of solutions
- Effective change management skills in a fast-paced agile environment
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification is strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Project, and Smartsheets
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology or CSM certification preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years as a project manager
- Prior experience with the use of PM methodology
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.