US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
This role will be responsible for price management of $1-2B revenue product portfolio. This role will provide analytical thought leadership to develop pricing strategy recommendations, work cross-functionally to gather required inputs to support price setting decisions, and own performance analytics and insights to drive profitability improvements. This role will require ability to synthesize and communicate results, recommend a course of actions, as well as implement the solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly pricing review and determine recommended pricing overrides for managed product portfolio
- Identify pricing lever changes and analyze impacts to profitability, volume forecast, and customer basket
- Work with cross-functional team to collect inputs and design requirements to problem solve or develop pricing recommendations
- Conduct performance analytics and generate insights to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure data integrity and configuration accuracy in pricing system
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, engineering or another analytical field of study
- 3-5 years of analytical experience with knowledge in SQL
- Experience in price modeling and model configurations
- Experience with scientific scripting language (e.g. R), python and statistical methods
- Advanced SQL skills
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Python proficiency- being able to read, understand and develop models, and experience with experimental design a plus
- Demonstrates strong communications skills in describing complex analytics and models to non-technical audience
- Ability to take a business question or problem and develop structured data analytics to answer or solve problem with minimum instructions
- Able to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets using appropriate analytical tools while navigating multiple, complex data environments
- Possesses a strong general business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Ability to participate in multiple workstreams/projects in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative team player who can synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates hired in positions eligible for Sysco Benefits who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescriptions drug plan coverage. Effective on their date of hire. This special medical and presanction drug plan eligibility period supersedes the standard benefits information on below regarding Sysco’s benefits eligibility period. Standard eligibility rules (below) still apply to all other Sysco Benefits. exclusions/exceptions may apply.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Corporate office
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.