US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Enables self-service of BT product teams through the planning, execution, and delivery of one or more platforms per the articulated needs of products it supports
The Senior Platfrom Owner will own the development and delivery of the Datadog platform. They will manage critical relationships with stakeholders and translate product teams' needs and vision into platform requirements. Creates and maintains the backlog with inputs from stakeholders and the team. Researches and analyzes industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to the platform.
- Owns people management responsibilities for 2–6 business analysts
- Owns the development and delivery of one or multiple high complexity platforms in line with technical or business needs
- Manages key relationships with BT stakeholders and translates needs and vision of product teams into platform requirements
- Creates and maintains the backlog with inputs from stakeholders and the team
- Researches and analyzes industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to platform(s)
- Understands, defines, and communicates prioritization of features with a mind toward business value and tradeoffs
- Participates actively in all team ceremonies to drive team alignment on vision and value delivery
- Weighs risks, issues, and impediments being experienced by Platform team(s) and actively assists with issue resolution
- Inspects platform progress throughout the sprint & is empowered to make critical decisions and accept work completed by the team
- Provides mentorship to business analysts through community of practice and other informal forums
- Supports platform team members as they engage with stakeholders, build a backlog, and deliver work
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- 8+ years experience as a Platform Owner , Developer or similar technical roles with 5+ years of experience in an agile environment Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development frameworks
- Proven experience managing design and delivery of highly technical and complex large-scale platforms
- Sound knowledge of emerging technologies focusing on cloud products, SaaS platforms, or Enterprise Applications
- Strong platform management skills with deep understanding of platform vision and priorities
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills and ability to make decisions and set clear priorities
- Proven ability to recognize value and manage investments to maximize value delivered
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience with both ITIL and DevOps practices
- Proven ability to learn and grow through self-study
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.