US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
Leads the analysis, elaboration and documentation of user stories that address complex business requirements and are granular enough to be delivered by the team in a single sprint
- Understands at an advanced level the business domain, including business processes and applications that support the assigned functional area(s)
- Captures and analyzes business process flows to determine how current process flows may be impacted by change, uncover dependencies, perform gap analysis, and recommend other areas of improvement to the team
- Leads discussions on business needs with business stakeholders and translates them effectively to functional requirements
- Provides insights to the Product Owner for prioritizing work and managing the backlog
- Assists the product owner in assessment of current capabilities and prioritization of work that will deliver the most value to the business
- Reviews or develops use cases and other documentation to clarify product requirements for the team
- Negotiates minimally viable solutions with the team
- Addresses gaps in understanding of product requirements, including feedback on in-progress work, to the team
- Acts as a key stakeholder in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives to support delivery of tasks
- Reviews product documentation including product requirements, tracking communications and updates to training materials
- Provides mentorship to junior BAs through Community of Practice and other informal forums
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5-8 years experience in business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, and verification, preferably using agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Highly analytical, able to break down complex business problems to technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage key business stakeholder relationships
- Highly proficient in teamwork and collaboration skills
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience working with Pricing, Revenue Management, Customer Rebates, Finance, or eCommerce applications
- Excellent analytical capabilities, including experience collecting, analyzing and gathering insights from large data sets
- Excellent SQL and data visualization skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Prior experience working with pricing and/or rebate applications such as Periscope, Pricefx, PROS, Vendavo, Vistex, Zilliant, or others
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.