US0320 Sysco Riverside, Inc.
This professional sales analytics position is responsible for the reporting and analytics needed to support strategic go-to-market initiatives. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales; be comfortable managing large data sets, have strong attention to detail, a creative problem-solving mindset, the ability to build financial models, and strong communication skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, merchandising, revenue management and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective and analytically driven decisions.
As noted in Sysco's Leadership Framework; On-target performance includes exhibiting the following framework components; Core Qualities, Shaping the Future, Delivering Business Results and Leading People.
Under the direction of the Sales Operations Director, this position will be responsible for reporting and analytics to support the coordination and execution of corporate, market, or region initiatives
- The primary responsibility for this position is to provide insights and analytics to support the execution of the region’s key initiatives and increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and tools
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing Sales productivity
- Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes to support sales leadership team
- Analyze performance and productivity data to support coaching/performance management efforts carried out by regional sales leaders
- Provides insights and data that allows region sales leadership to properly allocate resources for all territory sales roles in the organization
- Understands key metrics to include outside data, year over year performance and run rates in relationship to overall company goals with a bottom up approach
- Works directly with Sales Operations leadership on business-critical reporting needs
- Extract data sets and perform analysis to support sales pipeline management, resource coverage, and customer retention efforts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage, resolve and route CRM related issues/requests from sales associates
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts (CRM platform)
- Maintains reports tracking standardized sales process, standardized KPIs, and executive dashboards
- Develops strong working relationships with regional sales organization, finance, merchandising, and revenue management
- Learns quickly when facing new challenges; thrives on fast-paced environment
- Adapts well to change and views new experiences as growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Education and / or Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field or 5 years experience managing and analyzing large data sets, and 2+ years in a sales support business-to-business professional role or 2+years in a professional analytical role
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports & deriving insights from data
- Strong financial acumen and ability to properly plan and execute business plans
- Flexible; readily accepts change; open to new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to apply business financial knowledge to support growth and to provide meaningful analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence a variety of key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with internal and external teams
- Ability to learn the use of proprietary CRM tools for planning and forecasting sales growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to execute multiple initiatives at the same time
- Proactive, self-directed, with the ability to structure a weekly schedule to be successful
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.