US1570 FreshPoint Oahu, Ltd.
A router is responsible for fielding incoming calls from drivers and customer service. Gathers and records delivery time information and delivery status on selected accounts. Routes orders for next day deliveries, along with assisting with other functions required of the transportation department.
- Administer the routing system by manually routing orders using RoadNet.
- Performing maintenance on the routing system.
- Set up new accounts for the routing system.
- Prints and sorts pick tickets for distribution to shippers.
- Preforms dispatching functions.
- Reconciles driver manifest.
- High School or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a transportation/warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of delivery areas.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to use a computer terminal effectively, as well as other office equipment.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Must be able to perform data entry functions continuously.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Routing of orders and trucks.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- All work regularly reviewed by the supervisor and manager.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.