US1108 FreshPoint Atlanta, Inc.
Assure that produce of the highest quality is made ready and available for the day’s runs at an acceptable productivity level.
- Prepares,cuts and repacks product per customers’ specifications.
- Operates machinery such as potato peelers, bag sealers, and others.
- Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the work area.
- While adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production to SQF (safe quality food) standards.
- Prefer High School or GED but not required.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
- Ability to operate simple machinery
- Able to lift 25 lb to 50 lb boxes of produce.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop and bend frequently.
- Candidates hired in positions eligible for Sysco benefits who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. This special medical and prescription drug plan eligibility period supersedes the standard benefit information below regarding Sysco’s benefits eligibility period. Standard eligibility rules (below) still apple to all other Sysco benefits. exclusions/exceptions may apply
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.