US0050 Sysco San Francisco, Inc.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for payroll functions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
- Administer Enterprise timekeeping program, including user maintenance, Associate enrollment, technical support and problem solving and manager/associate training/support
- Administer and run data for the execution of Driver Incentive Program and Warehouse Incentive Program
- Assist Sales Analyst in the administration of the Marketing Associate Compensation program
- Work closely with HR to calculate and submit deducts for benefits, dues, garnishments, etc.
- Timely and accurately follow Corporate-directed Year-End Processes Protocol
- Assist in the administration of the Company's Paid Time Off policies, including assistance with associate time-off accruals
- Develop and prepare requested payroll reports and/or compensation studies for HR (Human Resources), CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and President as requested
- Facilitate Stock Purchase Plan enrollments, cancellations and adjustments
- Assist employees and managers with payroll-related questions
- Roll-out and administer any and all payroll compensation or incentive program
- Handle all AP (Accounts Payable) responsibilities related to compensation, benefit programs, incentive, rewards, etc.
- In an environment with collective bargaining agreements, calculate benefit payments, administer contract wage increases and ensure other compensation benefits in the CBA (collective bargaining agreements) are adhered to
- Other duties as needed
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- 1 year of previous payroll processing experience.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.