US1113 FreshPoint Southern California, Inc.
Sales Territory:US-CA-North Orange County
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
The Marketing Associate is responsible for growing market share in the designated markets. Responsible for satisfying customer needs and meeting management objectives. Must maintain and grow customer base by penetrating existing accounts and opening new accounts. Develop a close working relationship with customers and all internal company departments. The Marketing Associate is responsible for growing market share in the designated markets. Responsible for satisfying customer needs and meeting management objectives. Must maintain and grow customer base by penetrating existing accounts and opening new accounts. Develop a close working relationship with customers and all internal company departments
- Managing existing customer base. Visit weekly, provide marketing flyers, menu ideas and market updates.
- Prospecting/opening new accounts to meet company objectives and CMP goals.
- Pricing and order-guide building
- Collecting past due balances
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings
- Maintain a great working relationship with customer service department and operational teams.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree.
- 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience preferred
- Restaurant management / chef experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, and some knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of warehouse distribution, a plus
- Good communication skills
Decision Making Authority
- Profitability of a customer
- Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Customer credits and pricing
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.