US1119 FreshPoint Denver, Inc.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
Walk-Ins Welcomed Monday - Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm. Stop by to see why FreshPoint Denver is a great place to work.
Responsible for supplying product to the grading line and for stacking graded product by count and order on to pallets for shipment.
PAY RATE: $16.50 Per Hour
Additional Compensation & Benefits:
Candidates hired in positions eligible for Sysco benefits who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. This special medical and prescription drug plan eligibility period supersedes the standard benefit information below regarding Sysco’s benefits eligibility period. Standard eligibility rules (below) still apple to all other Sysco benefits. exclusions/exceptions may apply
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and project
- Stage product from coolers or other areas to packing lines as instructed by the line supervisor or other operations managers
- Ability to work with the line supervisor and other management to identify and pull product the correct raw product
- Load the packing lines with the correct material
- Remove and stack empty boxes from the packing lines
- Weigh and label a mix of products appropriately as they come off of the packing lines
- Stack product according to order, quantity, and palletization requirements
- Move pallets of product from production to shipping area
- Ensure that all product has been removed from the production area and placed its appropriate location
- Ensure the production area has been cleaned and cleared of all trash and remaining product
Prefer High School or GED but not required
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level
- Frequent lifting of the product up to 50 lbs. during the shift, infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop and bend frequently
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.