US1072 Buckhead Meat Company
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY AT 11AM AND 2PM!!
Buckhead Meats of Atlanta, 4500 Wickersham Dr. College Park, GA 30337
· SIGN ON BONUS offered up to $2000.00!!
· Payrate is $22.46 / Hour
· Monday – Friday schedules available
· Competitive pay
· Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
· Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits
· Generous retirement benefits
· Employee discount programs
· Referral Bonus
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Safety programs
· Service recognitions and employee rewards
· Cross training opportunities
· More benefits, too many to name
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
· Personal protective equipment and masks provided
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
· Implement and maintain preventive maintenance on all equipment and machinery within the plant, as noted in the equipment manufacturer’s guidelines.
· Visually inspect and test machinery to detect malfunction. Communicate equipment problems to operations staff as needed. Ensure safety procedures in use consistently. (Lock out, tag out, etc.)
· Diagnose problems, dismantle defective machines and equipment, and install new or repaired parts, following the specifications set forth in blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
· Building maintenance and lighting (plumbing repair, changing lamps & ballasts, light remodeling, refrigeration systems, etc.).
· Source, quote, negotiate pricing for equipment and repairs.
· Repair electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
· Maintain spare parts inventory.
· Maintain open communication among the various departments. Communicate information pertaining to maintenance, equipment observations, problems and prevention.
· Maintain costs, approve bills, and monitor credits and returns.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
· Ability to troubleshoot high voltage and low voltage electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic circuits and machinery that incorporates one or all of these.
· Ability to use precision measuring tools and use math.
· Proficiency with electrical testing and measuring instruments (meters)
· Knowledge of PLC and servo controls and how they function.
· Mechanical aptitude and ability to use a wide variety of tools, both hand and power.
· Strong Communication: oral & written
· Analytical problem solving and decision making
· Negotiation/Persuasion skills
· Ability to prioritize
· Detail-Oriented. Strong focus on accuracy of work.
· 1-3 years of industrial experience in maintenance.
· Experience with PLCs, preventative maintenance programs, high-speed packing, and down-time analysis preferred.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel required.
· General knowledge of OSHA regulations as they apply to industrial and facility maintenance.
· Machine uptime, reduction in repairs needed (PM), production efficiencies, budget controls, cost savings from vendors, reduction in safety risks.
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
o Stand; walk; use hands to handle objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl.
o The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
o The employee must be able to lift and/or move items up to 50-70 pounds.
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
o Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.